Quick Lift Pallet Trucks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lifts to maximum height with just 6 pumps when empty and 13 pumps when loaded. Reduce operating costs. An economical way for one person to move heavy pallet loads without the use of a fork truck!
Vestil Quick Lift Pallet Trucks offer:
- Includes two articulating steering wheels and two front load rollers.
- Ergonomic design requires only 75 lbs. of pulling force when fully loaded.
- Steering wheels include bearing dust covers for added life.
- Nose wheels are located on the front edge of each fork to assist in clean pallet entrance and exit.
- Reinforced triple-formed steel forks provide twice the strength of standard single-formed forks.
- Forks are 7" wide each.
- Equipped with internally mounted solid steel adjustable push rods.
- Spring loaded handle automatically returns to vertical position when not in use.
- Hydraulic pump design facilitates easy-access seal replacement.
- Chrome-plated hydraulic pump piston for long seal life.
- Model Info